Our product range requires very little to no maintenance at all and works well all year round without the need for heavy machine maintenance when installed correctly.
However to be at peace of mind it is recommended to brush the surface with a stiff brush now and then, clear any leaves or debris from the surface and keep the surface clean to maintain its best effects.
A short maintenance guide for your artificial lawn:
- Regularly brush or blow leaves and debris off of the surface.
- Weed kill the area twice a year to keep airborne weeds at bay.
- Cut back overhanging trees to minimise debris and tree sap.
- Hose down after any pet mess.
- Avoid mirrors in the garden as the reflection could burn the surface.
If you would like to utilize our team to do the maintenance work for you (larger garden areas), then kindly get in touch with one of our team members who would be happy to setup a maintenance plan for you on a yearly basis.
Astro Warehouse Team